Thursday, March 8, 2012

On the Easel - March 8, 2012 - Rom: Spaceknight

On the Easel - Rom: Spaceknight Page Recreation

Greetings!  I just got back from a bit of an extended vacation, so I'm still trying to catch up on all sorts of other, random stuff.  So, this posting is a bit of a cheat, but here's what's on the easel at the moment: a page recreation of Rom: Spaceknight #1, page 1


I may make this a semi-regular feature, if there is any interest.  First, it is pretty easy to just take a picture of a work-in-progress and post it, so it can allow me to post more often (albeit, it is somewhat inflated and a bit of a cheat, as mentioned above), but I am also curious what other people are working on.  I'm thinking particularly of Ashley Wood, who often posts picture of what he has on his easel at the moment. 

I'm hoping to have it finished next week and have the process posted.  So, we'll see how that goes... :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment