Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Repaneled Blog - RIP

First, it was COVERED, and now REPANELED.  It is sad to see a second blog I regularly visited (and submitted to) go away.

But, I want to take a few moments to personally thank Anthony Vukojevich for the opportunity to show my work on his REPANELED Blog.  It was the first blog I ever posted to (other than my own, of course) and really helped launch my own, modest blog--it brought my first significant bump in traffic, so you all know who to blame, now.  Also, I cannot read a comic book any longer without thinking somewhere in the back of my mind "Hey, that panel would be a GREAT submission to REPANELED" (and will continue to do so, even now that it is gone).  Granted, that list of comic book panels under consideration was astronomically long--and continually growing--and I was just getting ready to work on my next couple submissions when Anthony announced it was the end of his blog.

I am sure I will continue to redo/update panels as the muse strikes me, but it just won't be the same without REPANELED, alas.  I mean, what good is showing off if no one is there to see you, right?  :-)

Again, queue the sad Hulk music as we walk down memory lane...  Below are all my submissions to REPANELED, and a link to the process for those who are interested.


* * *


* * *



* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *


* * *

Thanks and best of luck, Anthony!  I owe you a LOT!  REPANELED will be greatly missed!  :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment