Saturday, March 23, 2019

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2019 - Part 5

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2019
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)


Oh, my, yet another March M.O.D.O.K. Madness submission!  I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out my welcome to poor Pedro and Brendan with all the spamming I've done of their mailbox this year... 

I actually had this idea last year, but wasn't able to get around to it 'til now.  But, I thought it would be funny to have M.O.D.O.K. being hypnotized by a fake Cosmic Cube ala the Anglerfish, with some rather large, sharp teeth just at the edge of the panel.

* * *


STEP ONE:  Here are the digital pencils, done in Clip Studio Paint on a 1,400px x 1,500px canvas, at 300dpi.

* * *


STEP TWO:  And here are the digital inks.  Nothing too fancy, although I intended to colorize the line work for the "Cosmic Cube" to a blue color.

* * *


STEP THREE:  I did the coloring in Clip Studio Paint, then moved it over to Photoshop for converting the image to 200dpi and saving as a .jpg.  Photoshop, naturally, has a much better engine for saving images as .jpg's.

* * * 

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint -- with an assist from Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment