Friday, March 1, 2019

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2019 - Part 1

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2019
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)


Oh, hi, I didn't see you there!  It's March already, so that can only mean one thing: It's time again for submissions about everyone's favorite Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing: March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2019 has begun!

In this case, it's M.O.D.O.K. showing the same dismay I am that it's March already.  Yikes!  Where does the time go?  It must have been all that snow I have been shoveling the past few weeks here in the Midwest, but I was caught up a little short for the first day of March.

Anyways, with that in mind, here's my first submission to the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog, with plenty more to follow!  It was done up so quickly that I didn't even bother with pencils and other niceties.

* * *

Done digitally with Clip Studio Paint EX.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment