Monday, October 5, 2026

Day 05: Bride of Frankenstein (1935) - 31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2026

31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2022:
Bride of Frankenstein (1935)

And here's the response to the previous post of "Frankenstein", the "Bride of Frankenstein":

Sorry, Frankie, she isn't in to you.

As I pointed out in previous posts about "The Bride of Frankenstein," as a child the movie was a horror movie of monsters and terrified villagers in fear of their lives; watching it as an adult, I was horrified to realize how comedic it was and I was a dumb kid.  Well, the dumb kid part was pretty obvious, but the slapstick of "The Bride of Frankenstein," an alleged horror movie...  Terrifying!

And, here's an Animated .GIF of The Bride:

* * *

STEP ONE: Here are the quick pencils done on a 2,000px x 3,000px canvas @ 300dpi in Rebelle 8 Pro.

* * *

STEP TWO: Here is the finished digital painting.

* * *

Done Digitally with Rebelle 8 Pro.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment