Thursday, February 5, 2015

Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Fenris

Fenris


Here is the original entry for the Polaris to the "Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe".

* * *


And here is my entry for Fenris to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Redux.

* * *


STEP ONE:  I created a New Document 1,000 x 1,500 pixels in PhotoShop with a gray background.  This establishes a mid-tone which you can then add highlights and shadows.  I didn't bother doing too much with the jackets, as I figured I would be working on them in the top layer. 

* * * 


STEP TWO:  I did some flat colors with a MULTIPLY Layer.

* * *



STEP THREE:  I created a NEW LAYER to add highlights and shadows over top the flat colors.  I then erased the gray background and created a new, colored background square and called it done.

* * *

Created digitally in Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment