Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the Fourth Be With You - 2017

May the Fourth Be With You!


Well, to quote Groundskeeper Willie from "The Simpsons": "I warned ya!  Dinna I warn ya?"  Yes, last year I threatened to keep the train going with Jaxxon the rabbit in a Slave Leia outfit and, by gum, that's exactly what I did!

So, continuing my insane quest to reform Jaxxon into a cool character in Star Wars, here he is for the third "May the Fourth" in a row.  If you're interested in the previous cartoons featuring Jaxxon, hit the link on the bottom of this post, or the Label on the side of the Blog.  

* * *


STEP ONE:  Here are the scribbled, digital pencils, which were done in Sketchbook Pro--a new program I am playing with.

* * *


STEP TWO:  And here are the digital inks which, again, were mostly done in Sketchbook Pro.

* * *


STEP THREE:  I am just too used to Photoshop, so I imported the file into Photoshop to finish off the picture's coloration.  Mostly, I did a grayscale painting of Jaxxon, then threw some color over top of a MULTIPLY Layer, followed with lighter colors over a Normal Layer.

* * *

Done digitally in Sketchbook Pro and Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment