Saturday, May 5, 2018

May the Fourth Be With You - 2018

May the Fourth Be With You!


OK, so it isn't technically "May the Fourth" anymore, but let's pretend it is!

Once again, I am on my mad quest to make Jaxxon the Rabbit somewhat cool and bringing him up every year.  Someday, it may result in... well, something or other.  Who knows?  I'm sure it involves Underpants Gnomes version of Monetary Theory (Phase 1: Collect Underpants; Phase 2: ???; Phase 3: Profit!).  In your face, 200th Birthday of Karl Marx!  :-P

The secondary title, "Jaxxon/Jaxxoff", is intended as a pun from "Karate Kid" with "Wax-on!  Wax-off!", with the same vague, masturbation joke in both.  So, it has that going for it.  :-D

I decided not to do a step-by-step this time around.  They seem to take up a lot of space and I'm not sure if they really say much of anything.  I'll leave it to y'all if you're interested in the Work in Progress portions, or save them for times when it may actually be neat, or I have something in particular to say (we'll leave aside the whole "Hey, Dummy, you should have been doing that the entire time..." argument).  I'm ambivalent about it at the moment.  Also, the half-finished drawings turn up in Google Searches, so it really looks like a less-than-ideal representation of my work.

* * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint EX and colored in Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment