Sunday, March 14, 2021

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021 #3

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)

HAPPY PI DAY!

OK, technically it's **STILL** Pi Day as I write this (11:20pm CST), so I think it counts...

Anyhoo, it's yet another spam submission for the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog!  This time, what better way is there to celebrate Pi Day than to eat a big 'ol piece o' cake?  I mean PIE!  A big ol' piece o' PIE!  Don't ask about the crust, though...  Hey, wait-a-minute--M.O.D.O.K. eats pie the same way I do!

Alas, this idea rolled into my head last night while I was working on a different picture of M.O.D.O.K..  As usual, my brain waits until the least opportune time to think of something vaguely applicable and gives it to me at the very, VERY last minute.  I barely had time to finish this up before the clock strikes midnight and I turn into a pumpkin.  Or something like that...

Oh, look, minutes to spare!  My stupid brain.  Sigh...

* * *

STEP ONE:  Here are the very quick digital pencils, done on a 3,500px x 5,000px canvas @ 300dpi in Clip Studio Paint.

* * *

STEP TWO:  And the digital inks.

* * *

STEP THREE:  Let there be color!  Alas, it was sorta thrown together quickly, so a few things here and there will be wrong, or in some way bug the crap outta me at a later date.

* * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment