Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021 #6

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)

* * *

Hey, hey, hey, just under the wire, it's my final submission this year for the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog!  This time, I decided to create a M.O.D.O.K. Paper Doll.  Unfortunately, I realized a little too late that his face is a little... normal looking.  Oh, well, by the time you paste on the Mechno-Chair, hair, and assorted accessories, you won't be able to tell.

While I was working on this, I thought it would be fun to include M.O.D.A.M. (Mental Organism Designed for Aggressive Maneuvers), the female version of M.O.D.O.K. (yeah, comic books...) as part of the Paper Doll, but I knew I just wouldn't have time to finish it before the end of the day.  Of course, I was also tempted to include another page of "Mix and Match Accessories", but had to abandon it for the same reason.  Maybe next year if people are interested.  Maybe next year...

Anyhoo, I've included a Higher-Resolution .jpg (3,000px x 2,100px), for those interested/demented enough to actually want to print it off and use the paper dolls.  Shine on you crazy diamonds!  😁

* * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment