Monday, March 1, 2021

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021 #1

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)

It's time again for the best known (if not only) March-based celebration of which I am aware:
March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021 Edition.

Here's the first of what I hope will be many submission to the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog.  Go over and pay them a visit to see some of the other artists who also enjoy the exploits of everyone's favorite big-brained Marvel Character designed for killin'.

* * *


STEP ONE:  Here are the digital pencils, done on a 2,500px a 3,500px canvas @ 300dpi.  I also figured I'd have M.O.D.O.K. be a little excited about the date on the calendar.  For some reason, replacing the "A" in "Damn" with an "at" symbol amuses me.  I guess I'm just an e-L337-ist.  Hooboy, after that terrible, terrible pun, I better sit down.

* * *


STEP TWO:  And followed by the digital inks.  I figured I'd throw in a fist pump to show how excited M.O.D.O.K. is about the start of March, as well as the "YES!"  This submission had the added pain in the keister of having to re-create a March 2021 Calendar, which I then distorted and placed into the background.

* * *


STEP THREE:  And after a bunch of different color layers, here's the finished drawing.  Onward to the next one!

 * * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment