Monday, October 31, 2022

Day 31: The Thing (1982) - 31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2022

31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2022
The Thing (1982)

Aw, did you actually think I wasn't going to have John Carpenter's "The Thing" in 31 Days of HELL-O-Ween for this year?  Tsk!  Of course I was--it's one of the best horror movies out there, IMHO, and coincidentally one of my favorite horror movies (or is it the other way around?).

Well, I made it.  I somehow managed to get 31 paintings (both traditional and digital) done in 31 days.  It's my dum-dum retort to Inktober, but with any media and more Halloween/Horror/Monster-based.

In my haste, while I was working on the drawing, I accidentally collapsed the pencil and first color pass layers and just kept working on those. so no Work in Progress for the last one.  Oh, well, bullet dodged for y'all!

I'll probably do a reflection on this year's "31 Days of HELL-O-Ween" tomorrow or the next day.  Right now I've got other irons in the fire I need to work on.  See ya soon!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  (Well, for about 35 more minutes...) 👻

* * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment