Thursday, February 14, 2013

Unwanted Valentines: Alien Face-Hugger

Unwanted Valentines:
Alien Face-Hugger


Happy Valentine's Day!  Well, here's the last of my series of Unwanted/Vaguely Inappropriate Valentine's Day Cards for this year.  I may return to it again when February rolls around next year... :-)  This one features the Face-Hugger from the Alien movies.

And, yes, that is my face being hugged, sans glasses. :-)


Here is the pen-and-brush original, which was scanned in and digitally colored in PhotoShop.  I used a No. 1 size scripting brush and Speedball Super Black ink.

* * *

Done with brush and ink on 8-1/2" x 11" paper and colored digitally.

.

2 comments:

  1. John this nothing short of BA! What is the best way to contact you. Currently on a deployment with the military and our office loves your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey X_presso3877, :-)

      Thanks for the kind words--They are MUCH appreciated! I suppose the best way to contact me at the moment is to leave a message in the Comments and I will get back to you. I'm not quite willing to just leave my personal e-mail address to the tender mercies of various web scrapers and spammers galore. I will look into getting a separate e-mail address for my blogs if demand picks up.

      In the past, a couple people who wanted me to contact them have left their e-mail address in the Comments, where I grab the info and delete the posting--usually within a few hours, so it isn't up too long (perhaps use a secondary e-mail address if you have it). I try to respond within the day if possible.

      If you have any questions, please lemme know.

      Best and stay safe! :-)

      Delete