Monday, February 20, 2017

President's Day: Garfield

President's Day


Just what everyone is clamoring for: a President's Day mash-up!  I've had this joke stuck in my head for several years, but really didn't think of a place for it... 'til I realized President's Day was coming up, this week.  Sure, it's a really dumb and obvious joke (no doubt done by many others), but I never let a little thing like being dumb and obvious stop me.

* * *


STEP ONE:  Here are the hastily scrawled digital pencils, done with a grid in Photoshop.

* * *


STEP TWO:  Quickly followed by the digital inks, done with a 5pt Hard Round brush.  For the most part I figured I'd leave it black-and-white to vaguely follow the visual feel of a daily comic strip.

* * *

Done digitally in Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment