Thursday, June 27, 2013

Venom-Joker Mash-Up

Venom-Joker


While working on the Venom picture I did below, the smile on his face reminded me of the Joker.  So, why not just throw some green hair on top of his head as a mash-up/crossover of the two characters?  It struck me as both amusing and vaguely logical.  Although, the hair sort of reminds me more of a crazed Beethoven, rather than the Joker.  (It's funny how hard it is to make the hair look correct if the character doesn't really have ears... :-)

Of course, now that I look at this picture, I thought of another iteration of Venom and the Joker, which I hope to post later this evening.  Because I just **LOVE** beating jokes into the ground...  :-)

* * *

Here's the black-and-white version.


Done in black-and-white with a chalk-brush in Photoshop, and then colored digitally with a MULTIPLY Layer overlaying the image.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment