Thursday, March 30, 2017

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2017 - Part 3

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2017
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)


It's another submissions to the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog!

This year, I've been trying to do a submission to March M.O.D.O.K. Madness in a different style, and this time it's a pastiche to propaganda posters.

* * *


STEP ONE:  Here is the hastily scrawled layout of the faux propaganda poster.

* * *


STEP TWO:  And, here is the finished piece.  I guess there really wasn't too much to show in the in-between parts... mostly 'cuz I fogot to save them as I went along.  Most of it was boring and tedious digital carving in-and-out between the flat colors used to try and keep a screen printed look to it.  I also kept each element (M.O.D.O.K., A.I.M. Techs, the background, and the lettering) on their own layers so I could work on each separately.

* * *

Done digitally with Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment