Friday, June 1, 2018

Digital Painting: Shuri

Digital Painting: Shuri


I meant to do a digital painting from "Black Panther" for a long time, back when "Black Panther" was out in theaters, but was distracted with other things, alas.  This was done noodling around with Painter 2018, trying to get adjusted to the program, mostly using Chunky Oil Pastel brush.

The movie was really fun, and it in my personal Top Five of the many, many Marvel Movies, up there with "Captain America: Winter Soldier", "Guardians of the Galaxy", "Thor: Ragnarok" and "Iron Man 3" (yeah, I'm probably one of the few that praises "Iron Man 3" that much).  The order changes depending on my mood, but those are my general Top Five.

In "Black Panther", Shuri was probably my favorite character, being Wakanda's "Q" from the James Bond movies and is a joyfully fun character, as well.

As I did most of the painting on and same layer, I forgot to keep separate pictures of the work in progress.  Ah, well.

* * *

Done digitally with Painter 2018.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment