Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Happy Groundhog Day (Or, Too Many Two's To Do Today)

GROUNDHOG DAY 2-2-22
Two-Face

I asked semi-rhetorically in an earlier post what year would be best exemplified for Two-Face than 2022?  And, in that year, I thought today of all days would also be best for our ol' pal, Harvey Dent, with the date 2/2/22.  I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to figure out what (if anything) to do involving Two-Face today and my stupid brain just barely figured it out at the last minute.  So, with a couple hours to spare, I did up a quick, semi-passable Bill Murray from "Groundhog Day" (1993)/Two-Face Mash-Up.

P.S.: The movie "Groundhog Day" (1993) is great!

* * *

STEP ONE:  Here are the digital pencils, done on a 1,000px x 1,500px canvas @ 300dpi.

* * *

STEP TWO:  And here are the digital inks.

* * *

STEP THREE:  And the colors, man, the colors!

* * *

Done digitally with Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment