Friday, September 29, 2023

31 Days of HELL-O-Ween: The Home Game / Play Along

31 Days of HELL-O-Ween:
The Home Game - Play Along

Hey, everyone!  Starting October 1st, 2023, I'll be doing the 5th Annual "31 Days of HELL-O-Ween".  Rather than Inktober, I decided to go a different direction and go with trying to do a daily drawing/painting (traditional and digital) of a monster/horror movie for each day in October until Halloween.  Yeah, you can go back through the archives and find plenty of posts for "31 Days of HELL-O-Ween".

This year I actually remembered to post a quick note beforehand to let people know it's happening and invite everyone to play along!  (Yeah, I'm a little slow sometimes--but only on days that end in "Y".)

(A couple self-serving panels from 2021 "31 Days of HELL-O-Ween - Day #1)

It doesn't matter if you do one a day, one a week, or even only one for the month--just have fun!  Below are a couple .png files you dave and can stick on various drawings/paintings if you wish to play along.  Lemme know if you participate and I'll try to give you a shout out.  I'm nosey and want to see what other people do!  😀

 

Oh, shoot!  I better get started and gather stuff up to work on...  Good luck to all and, most importantly, have fun!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment