Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Off to Chicago Comic Con!

Chicago Comic Con 2013!

It's Lou Ferrigno taking a picture of Nichelle Nichols for a fan.  I took this pic at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con about 10 years ago and it makes me smile every time I see it.  :-)
* * * 

D'oh!  Because I'm a moron, I thought I had this set to automatically publish last week but, alas, I still had it as a "Draft" posting.  Sigh...

Anyhoo, sorry for the lack of posts this month.  I was out of state on vacation and taking my Nerdlings off to Chicago Comic Con 2013 this past Saturday, August 10th.  I'm currently going through the pictures and will post some of them Thursday night/Friday morning.

Suck it, Roland Emmerich!  It's GOJIRA!  :-D
A costume from 2010 Wizard World Chicago Comic Con that was really great.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment