Sunday, February 14, 2016

Unwanted Valentines: Collected

Happy Valentine's Day!
Or, as I like to call it, "Happy V.D."  

Just because I've been doing these over the course of a several years, here are all the "Unwanted Valentines" together in one post, for convenience.  And it gives me a cheat for an extra post this month so I don't look like a completely lazy bum!  So, it's a two-fer -- everybody wins!

(Click on a picture to embiggen!)


Face-Hugger -- By far my most popular "Unwanted Valentine".  Last year, it was even re-posted on Drowning Pool's Facebook page.  So, that was cool!

* * *




Two comic book based Valentines: Marvel Comic's Man-Thing and DC/Vertigo's "Flex Mentallo".  These were originally done for the iFanboy website as part of one of their contests.  I won a couple graphic novels out of it.  Hooray!

* * *  




Two from John Carpenter's "The Thing": "Split-Face" and "Crab-Head"

* * *
Based on "Mars Attacks", of course

* * *


Blaine the Mono from Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series, mashed-up with "The Simpsons" Ralph Wiggum's "I Choo-Choo-Choose You" card.

* * * 


The Pale Man from "Pan's Labyrinth"

* * *

 

 It's Roy Batty and Pris from "Blade Runner"

* * *


And Immortan Joe from "Mad Max: Fury Road" being all creepy and stalkery

* * *

Also, if you will forgive a little bit of cross-promotion, my thanks to Mike from Xombie-DIRGE and Jim from JimSmash!.  They were kind enough to feature posts of my work on their Blogs, and I thank them! :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment