Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2016 - Part 1

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness - 2016
Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing


Well, it's that time of year again based on everyone's favorite Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing, March M.O.D.O.K. Madness!

Here is my first 2016 submission of M.O.D.O.K., visually based on Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's Rat Fink.  I am hoping to get a few more done for the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog, so cross those fingers and toes!

* * *


PART ONE:  Here are the digital pencils I scribbled out on a 1,000px by 1,250px document.

* * *


PART TWO:  Here are the digital inks.  Mostly, I used a 5px hard brush.

* * *


PART THREE:  I created a MULTIPLY Layer and colorized over the top.  I kept the color scheme pretty simple... like me!  :-)

* * *

This was done digitally in Photoshop

.

No comments:

Post a Comment