Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Aliens - Courga

Courga


Here is the original entry for the Alien Race: Courga to the "Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe".

* * *



* * *


STEP ONE:  Here are the quickly scribbled digital pencils on a New 900px x 1,350px document.

* * *


STEP TWO:  Sigh, because I wasn't paying attention while working on this, I accidentally merged down the color flat layer, so I just have the finished picture.  So, I guess "Step One" is scribble something vaguely in the shape you want to draw, and "Step Two" is to color it.  Um, yeah...

As for this drawing of the Courga alien species, as I uploaded this, I am beginning to wonder if it looks a little bit like he was wearing old-guy pants pulled halfway up to his armpits.  Ugh.

* * *

This was done digitally with Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment