Friday, October 14, 2016

Inktober 2016 - Killer Klowns From Outer Space (1988)

Killer Klowns from Outer Space


I remember when I first saw the VHS box for "Killer Klowns From Outer Space" back in the 80's, I just sort of rolled my eyes at the title (I checked it out, of course).  However, when I watched it, I thought it was a clever, amusing, and a whimsical horror movie.  I mean, it has killer balloon animals, pop-corn guns, cotton candy cocoons, and people-eating shadow puppets!  What else do you people want in a movie?  They were a sort of circus version of "Mars Attacks".

Gee, I haven't watched it in quite a while... I think I'm gonna have to watch it again.

* * *


STEP ONE:  The pencils were done with a .5mm mechanical pencil on 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock.

* * *


STEP TWO:  Here are the inks, done with a #10 brush and ink.

* * *


STEP THREE:  I scanned in the inks and colorized it in Photoshop.

* * *

This was done with pen-and-ink and digitally colored in Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment