Friday, October 7, 2016

Inktober 2016 - Rondo Hatton (Part 2)

Rondo Hatton (Part 2)


For fun I decided to do another Ronda Hatton pen-and-ink sketch as a warm-up (about one hour).  It turned out well enough I thought I could get away with posting it as another Inktober post on the Blog.  In fact, there are parts of this drawing that I like better than the previous Rondo Hatton I slaved over for several hours--it's more loose and has a sketchy quality.  That's the way it works, I guess.

I just did really quick, scribbled pencils and didn't even bother scanning them in, since I didn't plan on posting this picture.  So, here are the inks:


The inks were done with a No. 8 round brush and the colors were thrown on in Photoshop.

* * *

Done with pen and ink; colored in Photoshop.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment