Monday, March 29, 2021

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021 #5

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2021
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)


* * *

It's another submission for the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog!  In this case, it's a parody of Bazooka Joe comics.  That's right, kids, I'm old enough for remember getting small briquettes of gum which was hard as a rock and wrapped in a small, wax paper comic!

The comics in question weren't all that great, to be honest (I was a dumb kid, so they were good enough for me).  So, the real challenge of this parody wasn't making sure comic strip was based on a bad joke--something at which I accel--but it had to be the right kind of bad joke.  Luckily, this is something at which I also accel.

No time for a Work in Progress--I've gotta get going on the last submission for March M.O.D.O.K. Madness!

* * *

Done digitally with Clip Studio Paint
(with an assist from Photoshop with a Color Halftone filter)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment