Saturday, March 5, 2022

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2022 #3

 March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2022
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)

Here is the next submission to the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog!  This time, it's like a giant bobble head meets Baron Harkonnen from "Dune".  I'm not sure why, the the initial sketch amused me... and now here we are.

Onward to the next one!

* * *

STEP ONE:  Here are the really chunky digital pencils.  It started as a small, digital doodle, which I just copy-and-pasted into Clip Studio Paint and then scaled up.

* * *

STEP TWO:  And the digital inks, which I thought I would also keep a little on the chunky side, as well, just to give it slightly cartoonish and whimsical feel to it.

* * *

STEP THREE:  And here are the colors, done with a series of brushes over a few different layers.

* * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment