Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2020 - Part 9

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2020
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)


Well, here's the last submission for March M.O.D.O.K. Madness for 2020.

Alas, poor M.O.D.O.K. is too exhausted to Mindblast anymore for the month and needs a nap.  I know the feeling!

I just wanna take a moment to thank Pedro and Brendan for the opportunity to play along.  It almost fills that spot from a couple previous fun art Blogs I used to play on: Covered (recreating comic book covers) and Repaneled (recreating comic book panels).  

Oh, and here's something mildly amusing: I had about a half-dozen notes and ideas scribbled down for submissions this year, but didn't get to a single one of 'em.  So, I'll probably use them next year.  I look forward to March M.O.D.O.K. Madness next year--and may have to do something to **REALLY** up my game!

* * *


STEP ONE:  Here are the digital pencils, hastily scrawled, done in Clip Studio Paint on a 1,500px x 1,900px @ 200dpi.

* * *


STEP TWO:  And these are the digital inks, also done in Clip Studio Paint--mostly with a 10pt to 15pt brush.  Mostly.

* * *


STEP THREE:  And, finally, here are the colors.  Nothing else to really report--it was a pretty straight forward drawing this time around.

* * *

Done digitally with Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment