Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Day 06: The Invisible Man (1933) - 31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2026

31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2022:
The Invisible Man (1933)

Click to Embiggen

Here's "The Invisible Man" (1933), as portrayed by Claude Rains.  And, yeah, he isn't wearing pants.  I was debating just having the entire robe open and floating, but boxers with hearts on it seemed more amusing. 

The movie's special effects amazed me as a kid when I watched it.  Heck, they are still pretty amazing when I watch it now, IMHO.  And those awesome, awesome sunglasses are pretty darn cool.

And, here's an Animated .GIF of The Invisible Word Balloon... er, Invisible Man:

* * *

STEP ONE: Here are the quick pencils done on a 2,000px x 3,000px canvas @ 300dpi in Rebelle 8 Pro.

* * *

STEP TWO: Here is the finished digital painting.

* * *

Done Digitally with Rebelle 8 Pro.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment