Saturday, October 5, 2024

Day 05: Bride of Frankenstein (1935) - 31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2024

31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2024:
Bride of Frankenstein (1935)

D'oh!  I guess I could have saved this one for Franken-Friday, but I usually spend the first week going through various "Classics".  Also, I have plenty of other options for the Franken-Fridays.  This time, it's "Bride of Frankenstein" (1935), which was far more slap stick and Vaudeville than I remembered when I first saw it on TV as a kid.

* * *

STEP ONE:  Here are the quick pencils done with colored pencil on 8-1/2" x 11" extra-heavy toned cardstock.

* * *

STEP TWO:  Here's the first pass with Acrylic paint.

* * *

STEP THREE:  And here's the finished painting.

* * *

Done with Acrylic on 8-1/2" x 11" extra-heavy toned cardstock.

.

2 comments: