Monday, March 11, 2024

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2024 #3

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2024
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)

It's another submission to the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog.  Go over and pay them a visit to see some of the other artists who also enjoy the exploits of everyone's favorite Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing!

In my previous e-mail submission to the long-suffering Brendan and Pedro, I signed off with "Keep on Mindblastin'" and knew immediately what I had to do for my next March M.O.D.O.K. Madness submission: A parody of Robert Crumb's "Keep on Truckin'...", which was ubiquitous when I was a wee lad in the 1970's.  It also spawned another idea that I will also be submitting (hopefully) later in the month.

Once again, I managed not to do one of the many M.O.D.O.K. drawings I thought I had planned out, and instead went off in a different direction, which is leading to other directions beyond that (a couple of them rather unexpected).  I suppose it is to be expected but, oh, how my Train of Thought often jumps the tracks...

* * *

STEP ONE:  Here are the very quickly scribbled digital pencils done on a 3,000px x 2,000px canvas.

* * *

STEP TWO:  And here are digital inks.

* * *

STEP THREE:  And here are the added colors, done on a layer below the digital inks.

* * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment