Thursday, March 28, 2024

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2024 #6

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness 2024
(Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing)

It's another submission to the March M.O.D.O.K. Madness Blog.  Go over and pay them a visit to see some of the other artists who also enjoy the exploits of everyone's favorite Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing!

This time it's just a doodle of M.O.D.O.K. which I did in Procreate.  I'm hoping to get at least a few more done before the end of the month, so we shall see!

* * *

STEP ONE:  In Procreate, I just doodled this with a large brush.

* * *

STEP TWO:  And here are the digital inks.  Originally, I was gonna give M.O.D.O.K. a bald head, but thought I had just done a previous one that was bald and figured I'd mix it up a bit and give him thin, wispy, sickly-looking hair.  

Of course, after I was done with the painting, I realized that I had done several M.O.D.O.K. drawings of him with hair, so why not do a couple-a-few in a row with bald-headed M.O.D.O.K.?  It probably would have been marginally better that way, hewing closer to the original doodle which I kinda liked.  Ah, well, learning a little too late is nothing new to me.

* * *

STEP THREE:  And here are the added colors, done on a layer below the digital inks.

* * *

Done digitally in Procreate.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment