Friday, September 27, 2024

Moss Piglet (September 2024): 1970's

Moss Piglet (September 2024):
1970's

For the next few posts, I'll be posting my submissions to to "Moss Piglet", a small art magazine out of Wisconsin I've been contributing to the past couple years.  They use a monthly theme for it's publication and this time it was the "1970's".  I did have a bad pun off of Robert Crumb's "Keep on Truckin'" featuring some of the actors in Watergate, so I figured the result would (vaguely) work for my Nerdy/Geeky Blog.

I wish I had been able to think of something more "Star Wars" related, as it was far more fundamental to my growing up in the 70's, in which every stick or pole I found was a lightsaber in my mind's eye.  Heck, it still is, now that I think about it.

* * *

For those of you interested, here's the link to the Homepage for "Moss Piglet": https://www.krazines.com/

You can also view previous issues online at: https://www.krazines.com/archives.html  This one was on the back cover for those interested.

If you're able, subscribe and tell 'em John D. sent you!

* * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment