Monday, October 4, 2021

Day 04: Blood of Drcula (1957) - 31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2021

31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2021:
Blood of Dracula (1957)

Hey, now, this is getting ridiculous, I know--another movie reference to a character I've already drawn.  But, this time it's because I happened to see they were playing the movie on "Svengoolie" last week.  What's a guy to do?  So, of course I had to do it for the Blog, too.  Tomorrow, something new, I swear!

In this case, a female vampire with quite the set of eyebrows and is in dire need of some dental work.

* * *

STEP ONE:  Hey, more pencils on 8-1/2" x 11" toned cardstock!

* * *

STEP TWO:  Here's the first pass with black-and-white gouache.

* * *

STEP THREE:  This time I decided to finish it off with some digital chicanery.  I created a new layers over top and decided to see if there where some neat things I could do digitally.  I used a variety of Normal Layers, along wiith a Glow Layer, as well as a bunch of different brushes.

* * *

This was done with black-and-white gouache, and digital overlays in Clip Studio Paint.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment