Saturday, October 12, 2019

Day 12: Plan 9 From Outer Space - 31 Days of HELL-o-Ween 2019

31 Days of HELL-o-Ween 2019
Day 12: Plan 9 From Outer Space


"Plan 9 From Outer Space", along with "Invasion of the Saucer Men", is probably one of the movies that terrified me most as a dumb, naive kid; it terrifies me as an adult to think the six-year old me was afraid of this movie.  And thus began my inordinate fondness of horrible, B-Movies growing up.  Alas, I've seen probably 75% to 80% of the movies on "Mystery Science Theater 3000" with Joel/Mike and the robots in the corner.  A childhood wasted.  Sigh...

This was done with charcoal and white chalk on 8-1/2" x 11" gray-toned cardstock.  Below are the pics showing the progress of the picture.

* * *




* * *

Done with charcoal and white chalk on 8-1/2" x 11" gray cardstock.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment