Monday, October 21, 2019

Day 21: The Exorcist - 31 Days of HELL-o-Ween 2019

31 Days of HELL-o-Ween 2019
Day 21: The Exorcist


Hey, three weeks in and I'm still posting daily!  No one is more surprised than I am, that's for sure.  Granted, I'm just barely keeping up--to paraphrase the Red Queen from "Alice in Wonderland", I'm running as fast as I can to keep in place!

I decided to do a "real" painting from "The Exorcist", rather than the cartoon I did yesterday.  I did this painting with watercolor on Canson Montval (#185) Acrylic paper, which has a rather strange texture and handles watercolor in a slightly different way than I am used to.  I presume it is the internal sizing of the paper to make it work better for acrylic paint.  But, it's interesting and I will be playing with that some more in the future. 

Below is the progress for each step of the painting... whether you want it or not!

* * *





* * *

This was done with watercolor on 8" x 12" Canson Montval (#185) Acrylic paper.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment