Sunday, October 20, 2019

Day 20: The Exorcist - 31 Days of HELL-o-Ween 2019

31 Days of HELL-o-Ween 2019
Day 20: The Exorcist


Whew, still on track for one post every day for my self-imposed "31 Days of HELL-o-Ween" challenge.  Granted, this one was a little closer than I would have liked, but I still got it in under the wire.

This one is a two-fer.  I've had this dumb, obvious joke about "The Exorcist" rattling around in my head forever and finally have a reason to get it done and posted.

This was done with Clip Studio Paint on the iPad.  And below are the progression of the possession picture: from the scribbled digital pencils, to the scribbled digital inks, to the scribbled digital colors.

* * *




* * *

Done digitally in Clip Studio Paint on the iPad

.

No comments:

Post a Comment