Sunday, October 6, 2019

Day 06: The Invisible Man - 31 Days of HELL-o-Ween 2019

31 Days of HELL-o-Ween 2019
Day 06: The Invisible Man


Hey, it's Day 06 of my increasingly bad idea of doing a monster drawing a day for the month of October.  Ugh!  What the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks was I thinking?

Anyway, I joked I would be posting drawing of blank panels by the end of the week and calling them "The Invisible Man".  While I may, yet, here's a legit drawing/painting of The Invisible Man.  BTW, the whole time I was drawing this, I was thinking about Rebis/The Negative Man (Woman) from Grant Morrison's run of "Doom Patrol" (one of my favorite comic book runs), of which he/she/hir was an obvious nod to The Invisible Man.

This drawing was done with Indigo Blue colored pencil and gouache (an opaque watercolor) on 8-1/2" x 11" toned cardstock.

Here are two progressive pics.

* * *



* * *

Done with colored pencil and gouache/watercolor on 8-1/2" x 11" toned cardstock.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment