Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Day 21: Thirteen Ghosts (2001) - 31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2020

31 Days of HELL-O-Ween 2020
Thirteen Ghosts (2001)

Whew!  Done with several tens of minutes to spare!  This is the Jackal from the remake of William Castle's "Thirteen Ghosts".  I remember really liking the way the movie looked, the room setups, and some of the effects, but the story itself was OK.  But, I remember The Jackal looking pretty cool and stuck with me.

Sorry to cut this short, but given the time I gotta get painting the next post!  :-D

* * *

STEP ONE:  The scrawled pencils, done on 8-1/2" x 11" toned cardstock with a black colored pencil.

* * *

STEP TWO:  Here's the first pass with gouache/watercolor.

* * *

STEP THREE:  And the finished painting.  Yikes, this one took a LONG time to finish...  Crud, I just noticed I forgot to go back in and finish the bent bars on the top of the cage around her head.  D'oh!

* * *

Done with Watercolor/Gouache on 8-1/2" x 11" toned cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment